We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lobster salad to go

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
338 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Lobster salad to go

I am leaving Newport very early tomorrow morning and I was hoping to find some lobster salad today to bring with me to drop off to my New Englander grandmother in New Jersey. Can anyone recommend a place to get lobster salad to go? I am trying to bring her a lobster roll without it getting soggy along the way. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Newport, Rhode...
Level Contributor
24 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lobster salad to go

It may be way too late but if not, give Atlantic Grill (on Aquidneck Ave, Middletown) a call- their lobster salad is available year around and the best I''ve had at a great price- good luck! they can pack the salad and roll separately!

Edited: 01 December 2013, 02:41
2. Re: Lobster salad to go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Newport