We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A word of Warning on the entertainment 08 coupon book...

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
rinikioi
14 posts
Save Topic
A word of Warning on the entertainment 08 coupon book...

I read in many places the coupon book was a must for a trip to hawaii. I reserved it and received 07 for free. I looked through it ALOT of the things we wanted to do were there. I was using it as a guide to see what we could afford doing.

I just received 08 and bad news. ALOT of those coupons are gone.

25% off of the Ali Catarmeran Dinner (Gone)

25% off of the admission to Sea Life Park (Gone)

Buy one get one free for the *8 pm Magic of Polynesian show (gone)

Alot of the Buy one get one free addmissions to the various Oahu museums were changed to $3.00 off (i can't tell if its just on one admission) or not even there.

They still have the PCC $40 off coupon. So I know I'll get my money's worth on the book back at least.

I just felt the need to share in case anyone was doing what I was doing and using an old book as a guide. So if you want me to look up any coupons for you fee free to post and Ill get back to you.

Also does anyone know if there is a place I can get more coupons. I don't want to wait till I get there since I only have 5 days in oahu before my cruise. I'm usually not a coupon person but they save us money and I want to take advantage of them.

Thanks for any help.

hapagirly
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: A word of Warning on the entertainment 08 coupon book...

Does anyone know when the 07 Entertainment book expires? I literally just bought mine online for $10.00 no shipping. I thought I was so lucky until I read that they Expire on November 1, 2007

Is this true....?? If so then I just flushed money down the toilet because my trip is scheduled 11/12-11/21 ...

Thank you =-0

rinikioi
14 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: A word of Warning on the entertainment 08 coupon book...

I'm sorry to say but yes all the hawaii coupons expire on nov. 1 07. Some of the national ones till 12/31/07

Thats the issue that I had so I got the 08 book thinking I was getting the same coupons and for the major attractions a lot changed. Its still your money's worth even at $35 and I think if you get it now you will get it free shipping.

Originally I wanted to send mines back >.> but it would have been a restocking fee of i think 4.95 so at that point I just kept 07 and went ahead and bought 08.

23. Re: A word of Warning on the entertainment 08 coupon book...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2007, 23:31
hapagirly
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: A word of Warning on the entertainment 08 coupon book...

I will look into the 08 book. thank you very much =0)

Chino Hills Ca
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
25. Re: A word of Warning on the entertainment 08 coupon book...

I ordered the 07 book because I am planning to go to Honolulu Sept 1-15. It was $9.99 shipping included.. I hope I don't get the 08 book. If I do I will pass it on to someone else.

Chino Hills Ca
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
26. Re: A word of Warning on the entertainment 08 coupon book...

Hapagirly if you get the entertainment book for 07 and I get the 08 I will exchange books with you...

27. Re: A word of Warning on the entertainment 08 coupon book...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 21:19