We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Healthy eating near Marriott?

NorthWest
Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Healthy eating near Marriott?

Looking for some inexpensive healthy eating options near the Marriott beach and spa. We like lots of salads and healthy things.

Any suggestions?

Waikiki
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Healthy eating near Marriott?

Hi miruca,

There is a great hole-in the-wall sandwich/fruit shop in the Outrigger Waikiki Hotel. They have great fruit bowls as well as yummy sandwiches. My girlfriend loves there smoothies.

Store is called Frank Pai's, it is take out. CHEAP

NorthWest
Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Healthy eating near Marriott?

Yum - that's just the kind of think we're looking for.

Seattle Area
Level Contributor
371 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Healthy eating near Marriott?

There is a little deli that has health food (I think vegan) within walking distance of the Marriott. The concierge should be able to help you find it. She directed us there on one of our visits. I don't remember the name. I think it is on Kuhio.

The best place is Down to Earth on S. King St, but you would need to drive or take The Bus. They have a full health food store, plus, a deli and salad bar stocked with organic, fresh food.

Seattle
Level Contributor
44,913 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Healthy eating near Marriott?

ABC Stores all have things like cold noodles, salads, sushi, cut up fresh tropical fruits ready to-go.

5. Re: Healthy eating near Marriott?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 03:16