We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sightseeing

Ennis MT
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Ennis
Level Contributor
2,810 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Sightseeing

We will be in Honolulu from 2PM to 10PM (between flights from Kauai to Montana).

What are some suggestions for sightseeing in that timeframe? This will be our first trip to Hawaii!

Thanks

Paula

Ennis MT
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
2,810 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sightseeing

Sorry for the repetition - I posted this question yesterday and didn't see it when I checked today - thought it was lost in cyberspace!

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Paula

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
26,802 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sightseeing

When?

If it is summer, you will have time enough to see USS Arizona Memorial & tour the island a little.

If it is winter, then the sun sets earlier. You will have time for USS Arizona Memorial & then you ought to stay close to Honolulu.

That means a driving tour of Honolulu which can include National Cemetery of the Pacific, Tantalus Drive, Honolulu historic area (Iolani Palace, Chinatown, Aloha Tower, & drive through Waikiki & to Diamond Head lookouts.

Note: Last tour at USS Arizona Memorial starts at 3:00. But you can still see the museum if you are not able to be on one of the tours.

If it is summer, you can take tour #1 on this list:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29222-i37-k647862…

Ennis MT
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
2,810 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sightseeing

Thanks for the help!!

Paula

4. Re: Sightseeing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 00:19