We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flights to honolulu

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
345 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
flights to honolulu

just wondering if anyone knows of a reasonably priced airline from minneapolis to hawaii?

still wondering if anyone has ever used hotwire to book a room in waikiki?

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
25,926 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: flights to honolulu

I often travel from Honolulu to Minneapolis.

Fares range from $400 - $700. I'm retired so basically I can go at any time so I wait until fares are low.

You can try:

www.expedia.com

www.airfarewatchdog.com

www.kayak.com

www.travelocity.com

www.hawaii.com

You can book air & hotel on most of those sites & save a little.

Also try travel section of Minneapolis or St. Paul Sunday papers for deals with travel agents.

Lots of Oahu info:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29222-i37-k647862…

Elk Rapids, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
9,445 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flights to honolulu

With oil at $90+ a barrel and flying almost 5000 miles what do you consider "reasonable"? Check the NWA website and see what it costs to fly their direct flight. Personally I would rather pay a bit more than spend time changing planes somewhere.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
110 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flights to honolulu

I'm a big fan of kayak.com - easy to use, user friendly, and great interface. I use sidestep a lot too, since they comb most of the discount airlines expedia/travelocity do not.

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
42,210 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flights to honolulu

There are many ways to book a hotel room ... Travelocity, Expedia ... or just find a hotel you like and call their reservations number.

minnesota
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: flights to honolulu

I am flying from Minneapolis to Honolulu March 1 and I got tickets for $328 round trip. However, that was back in early November that I found those prices. My brother goes to Hawaii from Minneapolis almost yearly and he says anything under $500 is a good deal.

I used sidestep.com when I found these cheap tickets. I also like kayak.com as well.

portland, oregon
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: flights to honolulu

I'm looking to get some tickets from California. I wonder if i can get anything in the 200 round trip range.

7. Re: flights to honolulu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 12:18