We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tour companies

Saranac, NY
Level Contributor
193 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
tour companies

Hi everyone. My 3 sisters and I have 60 days to go before leaving for Hawaii. We are trying to finalize a few things. We are trying to get a tour company for the Circle Island Tour, Pearl Harbor and Polynesian cultural center. I have checked out Roberts tours and the Polynesian Adventure tours just like some feed back. ALso how about purchasing the go card is that anything we might need? Thanks

Honolulu
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
1,554 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tour companies

mizbmk .... go to your PM. I am going to send you the "101 Things To Do" magazine for O'ahu to help with selecting your tours, tour company and so forth. I would need your address.

You could also go to www.101thingstodo.com, but the magazine in hard is alot better and I am willing to send you one.

"Live Aloha"

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
46,125 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tour companies

Where are you staying? Contact your hotel concierge. And some hotels have separate excursion staff as well. Ask them who they prefer. They will probably make your reservations for you ... and watch your back, if you get my drift.

3. Re: tour companies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 04:15