We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meeting Someone at Honolulu Airport

Texas
Level Contributor
815 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Meeting Someone at Honolulu Airport

Hi, everyone

I'll be arriving a day ahead of my friend. My plan is to go to the airport, park and go to wherever is the common meeting place these days.

Where is the common meeting place for arriving passengers? Does one meet someone in baggage claim? If so, is there a landmark to suggest?

I know years ago at some airports, non-passengers couldn't enter baggage claim--so I just want to check to see what the common meeting place is for arriving passengers.

Thank you all in advance for your help.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
253 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Meeting Someone at Honolulu Airport

We were met by relatives at baggage claim last year and didn't have any problem finding them.

I don't know about parking.

Mel

Lagrangeville, NY
Level Contributor
2,843 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Meeting Someone at Honolulu Airport

Parking is at the parking structure across from the terminal.

Once you are parked, head to baggage claim and check the screen as to where the luggage for the flight would come out. You should be able to meet at that particular claim area with no problems.

3. Re: Meeting Someone at Honolulu Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 08:22