We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ABC Limo - great job!!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
126 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
ABC Limo - great job!!!

I just returned from Honolulu & used ABC Limo for our airport transfers due to the recommendations on this website.

We were extremely happy with the service & the vehicle. I booked the super stretch limo for the transfers including leis. The leis that we received were the most beautiful that I saw the entire time we were there, and the sevice was excellent! Melvin is a very nice guy and runs a great company.

Thanks to everyone who previously recommended ABC Limos!

btw, this was a suprise for my kids & in-laws who we were travelling with & they were thrilled as well!

Memphis, Tennessee
Level Contributor
9 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ABC Limo - great job!!!

Thanks for the post on ABC Limo. My bride and I are going to Waikiki in May and have booked this service both ways to and from the airport. Good to know I have something good in store!!! Thanks for sharing.

David

PHOENIX, AZ
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: ABC Limo - great job!!!

How much? I would like to do this on my return trip in the next few months! Thanks!

South Lyon, Michigan
Level Contributor
163 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ABC Limo - great job!!!

I think that it was about $120, includung leis. I can't remember if that was including what I threw in for tip or not, but I know that they have prices on their website. Google honolulu limo, and you will find it.

I used this service for my honeymoon and it was great.

Az
Level Contributor
241 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ABC Limo - great job!!!

I have heard nothing but good things about ABC, so I have also booked them for transport to and from our hotel in 3 weeks, and I have kept it a secret from my husband! Cant wait!

Level Contributor
398 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ABC Limo - great job!!!

Our family used them in January and Melvin was great. For some reason the luggage took an extremely long time to arrive in baggage claim so much so that Melvin commented that it was unusual for Hawaiian air to take this long. Melvin waited patiently until all our luggage arrived loaded everything into the limo and unloaded when we arrived at our hotel. I cannot say enough good this about this service. Thank you Melvin!

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
646 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ABC Limo - great job!!!

ABC limo and Melvin were a favorite part of the trip!!!!! He greeted us (3) at the airport with Mai Tais (special request-extra cost), chocolates and leis. The leis were the best we received anywhere on the islands as they were purple orchids with the white fragrant orchids intermixed, they smelled heavenly. What a deal considering a lei greeter at the airport will cost you $29 pp. We had the most wonderful way to start our vacation that will never be forgotten for just under $100. Highly suggest Melvin as he speaks perfect English (contrary to a former posting) and is very informative of the area as well as very friendly. The only complaint I have is that I can't have him when I go to Maui.

Az
Level Contributor
241 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ABC Limo - great job!!!

I also highly recomend ABC limo. We used them a couple weeks ago when we went over.My husband had no clue I had booked a limo!! Everything went very smooth. When we got to the baggage claim area our driver was waiting there with the most beautiful leis I saw the whole time in Hawaii, and boy did they make our hotel room smell fabulous for a few days! Our return trip was with Melvin and he was wonderful. Even called ahead and found out our flight was going to be delayed. You really cant go wrong with ABC limo!!

Goodyear, Arizona
Level Contributor
993 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ABC Limo - great job!!!

Another vote for ABC Limo, Melvin picked us up last year for my surprise March trip to DH, and did an awesome job!!!!!

San Diego
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: ABC Limo - great job!!!

I just returned from Hawaii. Used ABC Limo. Lei was ok--had a few carnations in between the orchids. Service was nice. He was right on time. He usually goes a scenic route but there was construction, so went the freeway route. Only 1 bottle of water for 2 to share. There was a coke and a fruity drink available though but neither was appealing. Overall, would recommend.

San Diego CA
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: ABC Limo - great job!!!

ABC has very good service and the best prices in town. I have used him 2 times in the past to years and we have had a great time. this year he picking me up from my hotel and taking me to the pro bowl 2009 it should be lots of fun cant wait !! Go CHARGERS !!