We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waikiki Grand Hotel

rsa
australia
Level Contributor
780 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Waikiki Grand Hotel

Hi, Thinking of staying here for 4 nights. Has the hotel a pool? The rooms look good, but I cannot see where there is a pool. Can anyone help? Thanks RSA

Duluth MN
Level Contributor
286 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Waikiki Grand Hotel

They do have a pool

http://wizardpub.com/oahu/orwaikikigrand.html

Lee

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
10,413 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Waikiki Grand Hotel

Stay next door at the Queen Kapiolani Hotel...

Difference of night and day.

San Diego
Level Contributor
171 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Waikiki Grand Hotel

I've stayed there once. Be careful of being fooled by the photos. Since each room is actually owned by an individual, they vary greatly in their design. The photos show only those that an owner has remodeled recently.

Parking is also not usually on site. The parking I reserved was actually 2 blocks away at a condo without attendants. I never had an issue, but someone else with a reserved spot lost thiers and had a hard time getting anyone to help with the situation.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
3,088 posts
328 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Waikiki Grand Hotel

Right next door with a much much bigger pool which gets LOTS of sun from early to sunset is the Park Shore Waikiki (now managed by Aqua Hotels) which you can book direct - but may get cheaper discount rates on Orbitz if you look at the promo codes. All the hotels on the strip are similar age. The Waikiki Grand pool is shaded much of he day...look at Google Earth and you will see that also check pics of the hotel. We have booked the Park Shore for our upcoming trip but have not stayed before there but the location. The Queen Kap was also mentioned and is also a good choice...for budget hotels on the beach (South end).

5. Re: Waikiki Grand Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 19:16