We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

entertainment book

ohio
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Topic
entertainment book

does the Hawaii Entertainment book also have coupons for Maui and Kauai

Mentioned in this post
Maui
Maui
Hawaii
Kauai
Kauai
Hawaii
North Carolina
Level Contributor
250 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: entertainment book

yes, but not nearly as many as for Oahu. I don't recall specifics (we have/had the 2008 book that is expiring next week). There were coupons for some of the boat tours up NaPali coast on Kauai. And some restaurants.

Mentioned in this post
Oahu
Oahu
Hawaii
Kauai
Kauai
Hawaii
California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
46,115 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: entertainment book

Not much.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: entertainment book

We took the Entertainment 2007 book with us last year. I did not think there were too many coupons to use (for our family) in Maui. There were several for Safeway and I think we bought some ice cream somewhere. I was very disapointed that there were not more to use. You can check the book and coupons online before you buy to get an idea.

Also, check ebay.

Mentioned in this post
Maui
Maui
Hawaii
Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
28,120 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: entertainment book

There are not many coupons in the book for Maui, even less for Kauai.

You can browse the entire book:

www.entertainment.com

You can also print three free coupons from their site. You have to use the coupons within 14 days of printing:

www.entertainment.com/freetrial

Mentioned in this post
Maui
Maui
Hawaii
Kauai
Kauai
Hawaii
United States
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: entertainment book

I was curious about using the Entertainment book too for Hawaii and had my friend check it out. She used to live there and said the restaurants that are in it aren't very good.

6. Re: entertainment book

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 11:23