We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Aloha Aiport Delivery & Storage for luggage

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Alaska
Level Contributor
17 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone used Aloha Aiport Delivery & Storage for luggage

The Hawaii Dot has them listed on their website; however, I have been unable to locate any reviews on the company.

Does anyone have any experience with this company?

Aloha Airport Delivery and Storage

I have a long layover in Honolulu, and Alask Airlines will not allow me to check-in my luggage more then 4 hours early.

I would like to explore Honolulu without my bags - I don't really want to rent a car - since parking is such a problem.

Thank you

Honolulu
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
1,512 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone used Aloha Aiport Delivery & Storage for luggage

Aurora 21 .... the storage of luggage has reopen at the Honolulu International Airport, located between baggage claim area E and F in the parking structure. You may take your luggage across the street from your arrival baggage claim and have them checked in. I don't know the hours open, how much the charges are, but, they have recently re-open the luggage storage area.

I will go check today, since I will be dropping a client of mind off and get up to date info.

"Live Aloha"

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
26,375 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone used Aloha Aiport Delivery & Storage for luggage

Evidently you are probably going through Honolulu on the way back to Alaska.

Can you check your luggage straight through from the other island to Alaska? Most airlines allow this.

Parking is not a problem in Waikiki or anywhere else on the island except for overnight parking in Waikiki if you don't have parking with your hotel.

The Honolulu Zoo lot is $.25/hour 4 hours max, but you can go back & feed the meters.

there are many parking lots in downtown Honolulu.

Almost all of the beaches have plenty of parking. Hanauma Bay & Waimea Bay are exceptions. Those lots fill up fast.

If you go to USS Arizona Memorial, they have a luggage storage area there.

Here is the site for Aloha Airport Delivery:

www.alohaairportdeliveryandstorage.com/

Open 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week.

HONOLULU HAWAII
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone used Aloha Aiport Delivery & Storage for luggage

Hi,, I am confused..as far as I know..the state storage lockers are still closed at the parking structure..And the only airport based storage company is Aloha Airport Delivery and Storage .com

They have been continuously airport licensed and insured for 7 years with a perfect record....

No one else has even come close to their service...not the state..and a few copy cats who tried and failed..

It hard to beat their onsite capabililty and free trips to Pearl Harbor...not to mention their door to door..hotel and or airport to hotel delivey..

They handle the "Doctor's Without Boarders" medical team and supplies at 3am ...and even the laptops for the FBI...

The owner of the company is an ex Security Operation manager at the Honolulu International Airport...soI would say...they are pretty good...and very reliable.

thnx for the ear...Dr. Bob...

4. Re: Has anyone used Aloha Aiport Delivery & Storage for luggage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2009, 08:17