We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honolulu Cruise

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
149 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Honolulu Cruise

Hi Everyone

Has anyone booked a cruise honolulu to sydney, on the 30th september 2009 the ship is called rapsody of the sea, has anyone been on that ship, and what do you think of itof the ship.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
54,662 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honolulu Cruise

I haven't done an Australia or Hawaii cruise on the Rhapsody of the Sea, but I did do an Alaska on her a few years back and the ship is great. I really like RCI a lot, they are a top notch cruise line.

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,584 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honolulu Cruise

TA's sister site www.cruisecritic.com has tons of info on ships and what to expect. Great site for cruisers!

Sydney , Australia
Level Contributor
105 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honolulu Cruise

We are booked and I checked cruise critic - seems good

See you there

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,831 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Honolulu Cruise

we're booked on the 'return' cruise- sydney to Honolulu next april and we were on Rhapsody this april to Pacific Islands- it was totally fantastic which is why we booked for a longer cruise in april next year...you will LOVE it!

5. Re: Honolulu Cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2010, 05:17