We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outdoor Massage by the beach?

New York
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Outdoor Massage by the beach?

I've tried doing a search through old posts with no luck...

Can anyone list any spas on Oahu that offer outdoor massages? Or any that have a view of the ocean?

Soddy Daisy...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outdoor Massage by the beach?

There was a tent set up in front of Duke's on Waikiki earlier this month for massage. Ocean front? Yes; Private? Not very. Don't know if the hotel or someone else runs this operation. Other than that, I am no help.

new jersey
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outdoor Massage by the beach?

I can't help with beachfront but my husband always get a massage by the super pool at the HHV. It is set up in a cabana style tent and he thoroughly enjoys it. Personally, I would never even consider it... just not my cup of tea.

You can check with the hotel you'll be using and if they don't offer anything, they might be kind enough to point you in the right direction... good luck!

ALOHA

Napa, California
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Outdoor Massage by the beach?

I think the Kahala would be the best, most private, but they charge extra.

www.kahalaresort.com/modules/menudetail.cfm…

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
52,992 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Outdoor Massage by the beach?

I would check the Kahala or the JW Marriott spas and see what they have, but Hawaii isn't like a lot of other resort areas, many of the hotels are bunched together so you don't have huge privacy.

I think the best spa is the SpaHalekulani.

halekulani.com/i/…SpaHalekulani_Menu.pdf

5. Re: Outdoor Massage by the beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2010, 06:20