We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

brunch

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
MOntreal
Level Contributor
25 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
brunch

I heard Orchids is the place to go for brunch. Is this place only Sundays? And do you need reservations?

We're going mid-October don't know how busy it will be.

Marlton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
641 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: brunch

I am going in November and I made my reservations.

Honolulu
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
1,506 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: brunch

mamaminx ... on a forum posted, you mention you don't eat pork (I'm assuming meat), but, here at Orchids (voted as the best seafood restaurant a couple of years ago), you will enjoy a beautiful seafood buffet, with ocean view, offering a variety of salads, seafood and of course your beef, chicken and fish dishes. Buffet are on Saturday and Sundays, reservation requested.

Very expensive $40 + per person. If cost is no problem, go experience the ocean front restaurant.

Iowa City
Level Contributor
886 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: brunch

"on a forum posted, you mention you don't eat pork (I'm assuming meat), but, here at Orchids (voted as the best seafood restaurant a couple of years ago), you will enjoy a beautiful seafood buffet, with ocean view, offering a variety of salads, seafood and of course your beef, chicken and fish dishes. Buffet are on Saturday and Sundays, reservation requested".

Agree whole heartedly, you just forgot the dessert table-that is also fabulous. Reservations are a must-I learned my lesson a couple of years back-we are going in February, I made my reservation already! Enjoy,

Iowa City
Level Contributor
886 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: brunch

The brunch is about $50, very good value,IMO.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
50,936 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: brunch

Orchids is by far the best in terms of quality of food, service & setting.

Other nice ones are John Dominis & Hoku's at the Kahala Resort.

http://www.johndominis.com/

Make reservations where ever you go.

LA/OC
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: brunch

I highly recommend making reservos, (holiday or not/ high season or not). My pick for weekend brunches would first be Orchids at the Halekulani. The Prince Court at the Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki, followed by Hoku's at the Kahala Resort, and then John Dominis at Kewalo Basin. The seafood dinners at both Prince Court seafood buffet and individual servings at John Dominis are superb.

Aloha, Auntie V. (local wahine always traveling.)

7. Re: brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2010, 05:19