We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

breakfast and trolley

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
richmond va
Level Contributor
283 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
breakfast and trolley

I will be staying at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Wives will be on there own for the days while husbands attend meetings. Any suggestions for breakfast? Hotel has several choices but no prices on the net... Anything worth it? Other suggestions appreciated.

Also, the hotel has a link to the trolley web site. Is the ticket a good deal or should we just use the bus?

Thanks!

Akron, OH
Level Contributor
1 post
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: breakfast and trolley

I'll be one of those wives staying there soon and from reading reviews of the Hilton Hawaiian Village over the last few months, one constant is to eat breakfast across the street at the Wailana Coffee House. Apparently they have good food and service for much less than hotel restaurants.

thinkparis
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: breakfast and trolley

One great breakfast place i went to was on the windward post and was called Cafe Haleiwa, relatively inexpensive and a great breakfast. However that may be out of your way, but if you're in the area, check that place out. However, here are some suggestions I found during a google search

www.restauranteur.com/hi/oahu/breakfast.htm

As for the trolley, I think the pass is a good deal, but maybe a better deal if you grab the new Go Hawaii Card (that is if you're doing more things in Hawaii like the Circle Island Tour or Sea Life Park, Snorkeling. However, it's a good deal and on sale right now and you might get the most out of it.

Hope you have a wonderful time!