We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outrigger Waikiki Beach -1Bedrm Ocean Front/Ocean Deluxe

australia
Level Contributor
385 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Outrigger Waikiki Beach -1Bedrm Ocean Front/Ocean Deluxe

Hi can someone tell me what is the difference between these two suites. What research I have done is that they are both on the corners of the beach front of the building - Looks like the deluxe one bedroom suite is on the diamond head side? I also think that it is slightly larger than the One bedroom non-deluxe suite. I think maybe it has 2 bathrooms and the other only one.

Could someone who has stayed in these suites give me more information. I also would love to know if someone has actually used the sofa bed and whether it is comfortable enough for a skinny adult - 6 ft tall?

I think that these suites would be the best option for my family of three adults. Wanted to stay at either the moana,RH or Hale but the extra costs involved and to get smaller accmmodation doesn't warrant. I will however visit there bars and restaurant and enjoy some of there facillities - having a nice beach at the doorstep is a plus. The extra money saved will allow a hire car for some of our stay to enjoy more of the Island. So any feedback would be great on these two suites. Thankyou

Angleton, Texas
Level Contributor
1,375 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outrigger Waikiki Beach -1Bedrm Ocean Front/Ocean Deluxe

We stayed several nights in the corner suite; a one bedroom, two bath with balconies off the bedroom and living area. It has a terrific view of Diamondhead as well as the ocean/beach. I don't remember the room number offhand. I highly recommend it

2. Re: Outrigger Waikiki Beach -1Bedrm Ocean Front/Ocean Deluxe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2011, 05:24