We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wyndham Waikiki Walk -do they provide beach towels, etc.

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Topic
Wyndham Waikiki Walk -do they provide beach towels, etc.

Hi there, does the Wyndham Waikiki provide: beach towels?

laundry detergent?

is there a dishwasher?

what is a good room number for a deluxe 2 bedroom suite that will be on floors 9 or lower that has a decent view?

Any other info is always appreciated.

Thanks so much.

Lin

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wyndham Waikiki Walk -do they provide beach towels, etc.

Why not ask the property your first 3 questions? Chuck...

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wyndham Waikiki Walk -do they provide beach towels, etc.

Thanks Blackbelt,

I have already asked the Wyndham these same questions but I have still not received any communication back; that is why I have posted these questions on Tripadvisor.

Fairbanks, AK
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wyndham Waikiki Walk -do they provide beach towels, etc.

There is enough laundry detergent for a few loads…. You may buy more at the ABC store next door. There is a dishwasher and full kitchen. The kitchen is stocked with everything you need excluding food.

The view is limited on the lower level because of surrounding buildings. You may prefer the Lewers Street side when requesting a room (great street view). Avoid the 01 room on the lower floors; it can get loud in the morning outside (trash truck and deliveries in the ally). The Wyndham provides beach towels for the beach and a set of bath towels for your room. You may exchange them as needed.

You will love the Wyndham, we do…. Staff is great, the rooms are great and the location is great.

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wyndham Waikiki Walk -do they provide beach towels, etc.

Thanks AKIOR,

It is great to receive answers to questions that one has, it is greatly appreciated.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
10,238 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wyndham Waikiki Walk -do they provide beach towels, etc.

That was an excellent, spot-on answer AK10R...

Please do contribute more often.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,390 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wyndham Waikiki Walk -do they provide beach towels, etc.

looking at this property as well through a vrbo owner. are the pools nice and how far a walk to the beach? I will ask the owner to see what floor their unit is on to avoid this noise I read from the night club

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,390 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wyndham Waikiki Walk -do they provide beach towels, etc.

When asking a owner for photos or what floor his unit is on he said the resort assigns the room??? So are all rooms pretty modern here? $1400 for one bedroom $1700 for a two this is for a week. Seems very reasonable. He said he can put a request for higher floor (avoid noise). Pools really small

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Wyndham Waikiki Walk -do they provide beach towels, etc.

Hi Palmtree,

Six of us (adults) stayed there for a week - Jan. 8-15/11 in room 207 I believe. It was nice and quiet and we liked it because it actually had some greenery outside the lanais and it faced the pool and hottub - both of which are very small and they both receive very little sun during the day because of all the tall concrete buildings around. We stayed in a deluxe 2 bedroom suite that was roomy enough for all 6 of us and the owner also told us that it is the hotel reception that decides on which room you recieve, we had put in a request for a suite on a higher floor but ended up on the second floor and it turned out great. The dryer takes forever to dry your clothes and the dishwasher does a very poor job of actually cleaning the dishes. You are approximately 2-3 blocks from the ocean. Hope you have a great time.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,390 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wyndham Waikiki Walk -do they provide beach towels, etc.

Is this a area of beach with alot of coral and more waves then the area down towards the zoo with the breaker for younger children?

I have yet to see a picture of the wyndham's pool . all i hear is its cold and small. IS there a area there that guests can bbq or hang out and mingle??

I like all the amenities that the Aston Banyan have through a private owner the only reason I have not booked yet as im concerned how far the walk is in early evening to go out to restaurants and entertainment at hotels walking from the banyan. Where the Wyndham is closer to the main area but also on a quiet street.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,390 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Wyndham Waikiki Walk -do they provide beach towels, etc.

typed too soon.. just saw a photo.. holly small.. looks like a industrial fence/cage around it with not much room for chairs to sit on.