We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxis Fare

perth
Level Contributor
381 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Taxis Fare

Hi, I am travelling to Honolulu in May, our plane lands in the morning, I am thinking we will be outside by about 8.30ish, I was just wondering would this be around peak hour in the morning, week day, travelling into Honolulu?

Could someone give me a estimate of Taxis fare, Beachcomber Hotel.

Thanks

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
1,551 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxis Fare

It will be in the high 30's, yes, it will be heavy traffic.

Edmonds, Washington
Level Contributor
680 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxis Fare

So what would the best ALT. be?

Yes, I can surf the forum, but not everyone knows how to. (grin)

albany, n.y.
Level Contributor
697 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxis Fare

Google Honolulu airport taxis. a few companies will appear and they wil;l offer you a fixed rate of $30.00 to get to your hotel. You make a booking one day in advance, they will check your flight and have a driver waining once you arrive.

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
45,890 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxis Fare

By 8:30am most of the heavy traffic will be long gone.

Seattle
Level Contributor
44,171 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxis Fare

There's really no need for research on the subject :)

Just walk outside baggage claim at the airport and take the next available taxi in the lineup. Traffic really doesn't matter. It will take approx. 1/2 hour and will cost approx $35-40. It couldn't be easier. aloha, suze

6. Re: Taxis Fare

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 05:18