We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anybody has experience at Miramar At Waikiki?

Calgary, Canada
3 posts
Save Topic
anybody has experience at Miramar At Waikiki?

Checked online, it seems this hotel is good with reasonable price. Anyone stayed at this hotel, please give me some comments. Thank you.

yz

Lake Macquarie...
Level Contributor
3,630 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anybody has experience at Miramar At Waikiki?

Friend's 2x 21yo nieces stayed there a couple of years ago. They found it well priced, clean, comfortable & convenient. Me? I like my Waikiki with a scoop of view.

Bendigo
Level Contributor
901 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anybody has experience at Miramar At Waikiki?

Have stayed at Miramar three times. Mainly when late making reservations and for the price. Do have a good look at the reviews of the hotel. In my view, a long way to travel and not have a view of the ocean. For past 8 years always have somewhere to be able to 'watch the water' and it is worth every additional cent.

Midwest USA
Level Contributor
122 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: anybody has experience at Miramar At Waikiki?

Yes, we have stayed here before and no, I would not recommend it, especially if you are traveling with children. Kuhio Ave runs right in front of the open air lobby and is a parade of club goers, and all kinds of "activity" at night. You can spend just a few dollars more and see the ocean, without all the drama. Read the reviews on this site for this hotel.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: anybody has experience at Miramar At Waikiki?

Where do you stay when in Waikiki? I've been once before and stayed at Aston Waikiki Beach Tower - a real luxury, but this time am travelling with my Sister-in-Law and will need to be more budget conscious. We'll also need two beds and a good bit of room for all the shopping we intend to do!

Midwest USA
Level Contributor
122 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: anybody has experience at Miramar At Waikiki?

Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach is our favorite. We have stayed at Beachcomber, Ohana East, Outrigger Reef and the Hyatt as well as Miramar. My Brother stayed at Waikiki Circle and they really liked it. The rooms aren't huge but you are right on the beach. Check out some prices on Expedia or Travelocity or one of the other sites. Once in a while you can get a deal right on the hotel website. Depends on when you are going how much you will pay.

6. Re: anybody has experience at Miramar At Waikiki?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2013, 10:24