We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waikiki Reception Suggestions

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Waikiki Reception Suggestions

Hi there

Has anyone got any suggestions for a nice wedding reception venue in Waikiki. Looking for something to cater for 30-40 guests and would like beach views, good food and lots of drink.

I've done some research but would like to know if anyone has any personal experience they would like to share.

Cheers

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
54,004 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Waikiki Reception Suggestions

Without parameters I'd say the Halekulani followed by the Royal Hawaiian.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Waikiki Reception Suggestions

Thanks scottca075.

Our budget would be somewhere around $250 a head but could go up or down. Ideally we would like a private room if possible.

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
1,551 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Waikiki Reception Suggestions

In addition to the RH and Halekulani, I would also recommend the Moana Surfrider.

Port Macquarie...
Level Contributor
434 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Waikiki Reception Suggestions

We were in Waikiki last April and all the above posts are outstanding no risk. We also saw some gorgeous weddings take place at Hilton Hawaiian Village.

5. Re: Waikiki Reception Suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2013, 10:21