We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enfamil baby formula waikiki

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
446 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Enfamil baby formula waikiki

Hi Friends, I was wondering where I can purchases Enfamil baby formula from in Waikiki. We are staying at the Sheraton Waikiki and not planning to rent a car. Is there any place walking distance to pick up ready to go Enfamil baby formula? Thanks

Honolulu
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
1,507 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Enfamil baby formula waikiki

Call the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel, ask for concierge desk and ask the question. The concierge are great with helping with questions like this. Sheraton Waikiki telephone number: 1 (808) 922-4422.

Good luck

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Enfamil baby formula waikiki

You can buy it at the pantry which is about two blocks from the Sheraton, but you will not like the prices. Pack as much as you can.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
446 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Enfamil baby formula waikiki

Hi Tripadvisor friends, in case someone also need the same information, I was able to call Enfamil and they are going to ship my formula directly to the Sheraton for me, it just takes 4-6 business days. I must say so far I am very pleased with Sheraton's customer service regarding the issue, they have promptly emailed me back twice regarding the delivery and have been very helpful with my questions. Let's hope all goes smoothly once we get there!!

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
325 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Enfamil baby formula waikiki

There is a Walmart behind the Ala Moana shopping center that will prob carry it... I usto get my enfamil at walmart here.. so they prob have it in the states.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
446 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Enfamil baby formula waikiki

Hey guys sorry I forgot to report back that Sheraton was great for receiving my package. They had it ready and waiting for me when I arrived and delivered it directly to my room. I am going to write a detailed review of the Sheraton Waikiki, it did not disappoint and I will definitely be back :)

6. Re: Enfamil baby formula waikiki

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2013, 10:17