We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 weeks today and counting!!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
55 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
2 weeks today and counting!!

OMG I just had to post, 2 more weeks, and I am soo excited. Its been a dream of mine to visit Hawaii for soo long! And its finally happneing in 2 weeks!! Got a few things pre-booked but not too much! Hoping the new plan for the beach restoration doesn't affect our stay too much, but we have a car for the entire time so should be able to visit other beaches, most days we have other things planned anyways rather than sitting on the beach!Think I may phone our hotel and request a high floor, as we have heard they will have the best oceanfront view! Can't wait to take some beautiful pictures of the scenery on land and underwater (hehe new underwater camera :) )

Plymouth, Minnesota
Level Contributor
538 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 weeks today and counting!!

If you are excited now, wait until you are on final approach. The first time you are able to see land out the window after those hours over the ocean--it is amazing.

We just started counting down and are at about 370 days (have not set departure yet) and are already like kids.

Edited: 03 March 2012, 04:02
Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
325 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 weeks today and counting!!

I remember when my count down was at 2 weeks... heck I remember when my count down was 200 days! But tomorrow I leave, sooo excited!

Have fun!!

San Francisco
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 weeks today and counting!!

I'm 12 days out, and I am right there with you! It's been a dream of mine to visit Hawaii for years. What days are you there for?

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
55 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 weeks today and counting!!

Crazy! I only wait 45 days total since booking haha! 370 or 200 days would be so hard for me, I'm so impatient.. Have a safe flight tomorrow!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
55 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 weeks today and counting!!

SanFranAlex,

We are there march 16-23rd, you?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 weeks today and counting!!

11 more sleeps for me,,,

lets hope you guys will have many more trips to come.

happy holidays

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
297 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: 2 weeks today and counting!!

I have 55 more days to go, but I'm pumped!!

Australia
Level Contributor
1,479 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2 weeks today and counting!!

I am so jealous. We were in Hawaii over Christmas/New Year and it was amazing. Cant wait to go again but hubby wants to go back to Singapore next.

Hope you all have as much fun as we did.

Edited: 03 March 2012, 07:24
San Francisco
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 2 weeks today and counting!!

We have 11 more days (March 14-18). Cannot wait!

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
302 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 2 weeks today and counting!!

We have 206 days to go but we have a cruise this month to take up some of that waiting time. Im sure you will all have a fantastic time and please tell us all about it when you get back. Travel safe.