We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 bedroom hotels - recomendation

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
2 bedroom hotels - recomendation

We are looking to stay in Waikiki in September and are having trouble finding a hotel with 2 bedrooms, kitchan and pool. My husband and I are traveling with our 5 year old son and my 65 year old mum. Can anyone rocomend a resonable hotel around $280 - $290 a night that would be suitable for us.

Thanks Melissa

new jersey
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 bedroom hotels - recomendation

I dont think it fall in your price range but you can try the timeshare units at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. You will have all the amenities of a hotel, with 2 bed/ 2 bath, fully equipped kitchens, seperate living room and washer and dryer.

They are not always easy to come by though.

You can also try VRBO for 2 bedroom rentals.

Best of luck :)

Edited: 12 March 2012, 00:29
port macquarie
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 bedroom hotels - recomendation

Try The Waikiki Sunset or the Banyan . If you look at the holiday rentals on Trip advisor you may find some thing you like .There is also the Embassy Suites & Waikiki shore but they may be a little higher in price .

Good luck

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
51,423 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 bedroom hotels - recomendation

Ones to look at are the Waikiki Sunset (Waikiki Banyan doesn't have 2 bedrooms), the Ilikai, Waikiki Shore and the Outrigger Regency.

Use the link below to look at the condos.

http://www.wizardpub.com/oahu/oahaerials.html

Honolulu
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
1,507 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 bedroom hotels - recomendation

Aston Waikiki Beach Tower at 1-808- 926-6400. Large two bedroom, kitchen, oceanview, large living room, but, no pool. Give them a call and see what they got. Very convenient, beach across the street, IMP 2 1/2 blocks away. Good luck,

Seattle
Level Contributor
4,702 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 bedroom hotels - recomendation

FYI - the Waikiki Sunset will be doing spalling and painting during September. The pool, bbq, and tennis courts will be closed.

If that's not an issue, you may be able to get a pretty good rate.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,965 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 bedroom hotels - recomendation

Have a look at -

www.vrbo.com

Click on USA - then Hawaii - then Waikiki.

There is a list of condos and private homes for rental. A lot of the condos are in established hotels and condominiums, so you get great faciltiies.

On this website, under Waikiki, the Wyndham has a 2-bedroom unit, with a king bed in the main bedroom, and 2 beds in the second bedroom. The site will show you all the unit has to offer; lots of photos and reviews. It's also in a good location.

Good luck.

new york, ny
Level Contributor
1,141 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: 2 bedroom hotels - recomendation

I haven't been there yet.....but next month I am staying at the Wyndham Waikiki beachwalk. Its 2BR 2BA about 1 long block to waikiki beach and has a pool. Pool doesn't look like anything fancy but it is a pool. I believe you can get the place for your budget. Its a timeshare wyndham resort.

Auckland Region...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: 2 bedroom hotels - recomendation

looking for something similar for 3 adults for 9 nights please let us know if you have any luck and I'll do the same

South Coast NSW
Level Contributor
2,383 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 2 bedroom hotels - recomendation

Catherine M - Please start your own thread - this is an old one from 2012 that you have piggybacked onto. When you do start your own thread give us your exact dates so we can find options that are available for you. :)

Everyone before you reply, this is an old thread. The OP has been and gone to Hawaii. :)

Edited: 19 May 2013, 08:09
Auckland Region...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: 2 bedroom hotels - recomendation

Thanks, I have just done what you recommended. What a great site, gave us lots of options have asked for all costs to be up front in the quotes. thanks again.