We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where and "how" do I get tickets to FiaFia luau on a Tuesday

Sydney
Level Contributor
29 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Where and "how" do I get tickets to FiaFia luau on a Tuesday

We are visiting Hawaii mid June for my husbands 40th and we wanted to go to a Luau. I don't think we would be happy with the HUGE ones and definately not interested in PCC (no offence). I have read about the FiaFia one at the Mariott Beach Club on a Tuesday but for the life of me I can't find a place to get tickets on the net anywhere????? I also looked at the new one, Chiefs Luau which I know is the same guy etc etc but it is actually by husbands birthday on the Tuesday so thought that would be fun. Oh, and we will have our 6 & 9 year old with us too. If we don't do the Tuesday one, any recommendations for someone lovely for his brithday... I have heard House without a Key is a magical spot..

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,066 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where and "how" do I get tickets to FiaFia luau on a Tuesday

From my google search the following should help:

Fia Fia is open to both JW Marriott Ihilani hotel guests as well as the general public. Ticket prices are $90 for adults and $45 for children ages 3 to 11 years with complimentary self-parking validation for event guests. To make reservations, contact the hotel’s concierge desk at 808-679-3209.

Originally posted at: Fia Fia Polynesian Luau Show Is On Fire govisithawaii.com/2011/…ixzz1v4ZTNqoo

2. Re: Where and "how" do I get tickets to FiaFia luau on a Tuesday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 02:15