We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turtle Bay Resort ?

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,724 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Turtle Bay Resort ?

I'm looking at returning to Turtle Bay Resort, The condo's that are on the right side of Turtle Bay.... is that part of the resort?

I looked on the Turtle Bay Resort site, and they have 2 bdrm suites which I'll need, but they are never available. Are they hard to get?

Mentioned in this post
Turtle Bay Resort
Turtle Bay Resort
4,626 Reviews
Oahu, HI
Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
119 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turtle Bay Resort ?

Have you looked on VRBO? There are condos for Turtle Bay if you look under Kahuku vacation rentals.

Mentioned in this post
Turtle Bay Resort
Turtle Bay Resort
4,626 Reviews
Oahu, HI
California
Level Contributor
2,272 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turtle Bay Resort ?

Are you talking about the little cottages adjacent to the same beach Turtle Bay is on (Kulima Cove)? The places featured in the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall?

Yes, those are part of Turtle Bay Resort.

I don't know if they're hard to get. There aren't many of them and they look lovely, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Mentioned in this post
Turtle Bay Resort
Turtle Bay Resort
4,626 Reviews
Oahu, HI
Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
4,393 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Turtle Bay Resort ?

The condos that you are referring to on the right side of the resort are NOT part of the resort.

Call the resort directly, They will be able to help you with rooms at the actual resort..

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Turtle Bay Resort ?

Hi gang - The hotel can book 1) hotel Rooms 2) Cottages (west side right on the ocean) 3) villa's (really nice 1-4 bedroom condo's) that sit on Kuilima Coveon the east side of hotel.

The old Kuilima east and west condo's that boarder the driveway in on the Mauka side of the golf course (300meters from the ocean) are not managed or booked by hotel. Those are much older and lower end rental units for the most part.

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,724 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Turtle Bay Resort ?

Thank You all. I can't wait to get back. Looking forward to Turtle Bay Resort the most.

Mentioned in this post
Turtle Bay Resort
Turtle Bay Resort
4,626 Reviews
Oahu, HI
6. Re: Turtle Bay Resort ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 07:41