We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alomoana 10% discount

sydney
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Alomoana 10% discount

Do you get this at point of sale or does it need to be done at the airport? e.g. Apple computers

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,965 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alomoana 10% discount

I only know of, and read about on TA, of the10% discount card that Macys give to overseas visitors.

You take your passport to their information desk and the card will last a month at any Macys store. I believe its on anything except makeup.

The Apple store in Waikiki is located on Kalakaua Avenue, just near the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center, but I haven't heard or read of any discounts there.

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
507 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Alomoana 10% discount

There is no 10 percent discount that is applicable to all merchants in the Ala Moana center. I believe what you are thinking of is the Macy's 10 percent off card available to people who go to their customer service with their passport and receive a discount card for use in Macy's.

Eagle - there is a fairly large Apple Store inside Ala Moana:

www.alamoanacenter.com/Stores/Apple-Store

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,965 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alomoana 10% discount

Thanks for that Jeff.

Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alomoana 10% discount

We just got back from a 2week holiday.....seriously the shopping is soooo cheap....dont ned 10% discount lol. We were givn a discount card at Macys counter when we paid for our things. No passport needed.....just tell thm you are visiting from Aus and thy may just giv it to you

5. Re: Alomoana 10% discount

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 07:42