We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Friday fireworks boat cruise options

california
Level Contributor
480 posts
Save Topic
Friday fireworks boat cruise options

aloha

I was thinking about taking a boat out for the Friday fireworks. - not for dinner, just the show. Will be staying at the OUtrigger Waikiki, and the closest boat that seems to go is the Mai Tai Catamaran. We are a family of four, so was hoping for a less expensive boat. are there any others in the area that go just for the evening without dinner? The Mai TAI IS $40 a person. - Was hoping for something a little less. thanks so much

Elk Rapids, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
9,571 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Friday fireworks boat cruise options

The "show" is not very long, just a few minutes.

Not sure what boats actually operate at night.

We like the Na Hoku II for a sunset cruise, not sure if they go out after that or not. Seems to me it was $30 or 35 a head?

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,066 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Friday fireworks boat cruise options

Island Magic does a fireworks cruise. Not sure what they charge pp for it because I had a groupon but you can check with them. I looked on the website and didn't see any prices but they have a phone number.

http://sailboatcharterhonolulu.com/

This is very no frills.

Try these links:

hawaiiactivities.com/us/…

tombarefoot.com/oahu/sunset_cruises_oahu.html

If you are going just for fireworks, I suggest that you stick to the beach. If you want to check out the sunset and the beauty of the island at night from the water....then it's worth it. As Bill stated ... the show is SHORT but the views off the shore are beautiful, especially after the sun goes down.

Edited: 18 July 2012, 18:21
3. Re: Friday fireworks boat cruise options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2013, 05:16