We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pearl Harbor

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
617 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Pearl Harbor

8 years ago when I visited, it was noted that you are not allowed to bring purses, camera cases to the site. Can one wear cargo pants and put stuff in the pockets or is that a no-no as well? How about water bottles? We plan to visit in December.

Also, we have very expensive camera equipment, would it be safe to leave in the hotel, the safe can only hold small items. Thanks.

Dallas
Level Contributor
22,081 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pearl Harbor

I think you can stuff all you can get in your pants. I just don't think you can carry any bags or things like that.

You can take your camera with you but not in a bag.

If you have so much that it won't fit in your safe, take it to the front desk and ask them to put in safe deposit box for you.

rhode island
Level Contributor
808 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pearl Harbor

Placebets is right. When we were there last year, my husband fit all he could in his pockets and no cameral bag, but camera is ok.

3. Re: Pearl Harbor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2013, 10:17