We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental car?

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
J-W
Illinois
Level Contributor
1,195 posts
1,010 reviews
Save Topic
Rental car?

We are staying at the Outrigger Luana Waikiki ans plan to rent a car for thrr or four days. Any suggestions on rental car companies with good rates. Parking at the Outrigger is $25 a day. So we won't be renting for week.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,965 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rental car?

This site is popular to rent cars for all the islands.

http://www.discounthawaiicarrental.com

J-W
Illinois
Level Contributor
1,195 posts
1,010 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rental car?

Awesome. This will really help because we are also doing the one week cruise and a week in Kauai. Thanks so much.

Washington
Level Contributor
298 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rental car?

Another vote for Discount Hawaii,They have always got me the best deal and are very patient when changes need to be made.

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rental car?

Be sure to get a reservation, the day I picked up my car we had a walk up who got sutck with a luxury at $180 a day cause that is all they had left

J-W
Illinois
Level Contributor
1,195 posts
1,010 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rental car?

Oh that is not good. We usually get the least expensive that my husband will fit into. He is 6'5" but not heavy. So a compact is usually good for us. We will be on the islands for a total of three weeks.

6. Re: Rental car?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2013, 10:17