We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

makani just cancelled.

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
399 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
makani just cancelled.

Of course I am not there yet but since I made the arrangements they called me. They said their policy is not to go out unless unless 80% booked. They tried to get me to change nights but that would have meant cancelling something else. I can get my money back from Groupon. Seems strange two days ahead of schedule. A lot of people don't make plans till last minute.

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: makani just cancelled.

try one on the beach, most are walk up reservations, usually the day of the sail works but to be safe to the day before

Dallas
Level Contributor
21,448 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: makani just cancelled.

Do the NaHokuII in front of Outrigger.

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
26,525 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: makani just cancelled.

You're lucky to be able to get your $$ back.

Too bad you couldn't use the Groupon deal.

Do a little research & try to get a similar catamaran.

Some are booze cruises.

Some are 3-4 waves.

Some are lunch/dinner cruises.

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
399 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: makani just cancelled.

I think my sister did her usual prestidigitation and booked with Island Magic. It worked out better and the people were super nice. I think we hot lucky. Thanks. Oh. Not Sunday.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
486 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: makani just cancelled.

i did the groupon with makani and thoroughly enjoyed it. i think i like it better than the na hoku ii, myself, but the na hoku ii always goes out and is convenient for folks in waikiki.

up to you! but those sunset sails are a great, fun, relaxing activity to do in hawaii. :)

6. Re: makani just cancelled.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2013, 10:18