We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car hire from the Trump?

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
401 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Car hire from the Trump?

Where would be the quickest and lclosest place to rent a car while we are staying at the Trump? Only want it for a dy or two. TIA

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
43,321 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car hire from the Trump?

I would think that the Trump would have a car rental desk - but I don't see it listed on their website. You may want to email them.

We've used Budget and Hertz at the Hyatt - short walk from you. Make sure to reserve in advance.

I think that Hertz is also at the Waikiki Reef - which would be closer for you.

There are others ...

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
401 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car hire from the Trump?

Thank you Blbl. That's perfect

Honolulu
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
1,512 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car hire from the Trump?

Next door at 234 Beachwalk is VIP rentals (808) 922-4605 or 923-9824. On Kalakaua next to ABC and Keo's Thai Rest. at Kuumoo Street is Dollar Rent A Car (808) 944-1544 and Thrifty (808) 952-4238 There is a rental at the Aloha Gas Station across ABC store. All within minutes with Dollar and Thrifty on Kalakaua (10 mins).

You number for Hertz at the Waikiki Reef on The Beach is (808) 922-3331.

Good luck,

4. Re: Car hire from the Trump?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2013, 10:16