We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buses to Costco?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,598 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Buses to Costco?

Can anyone tell me if there is public transport out to Costco?

If so, which do I catch?

Thanks.

Pacific Grove...
Level Contributor
879 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buses to Costco?

Hope you have lots of people to help carry it all back

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
27,618 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Buses to Costco?

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60982-i38-k568741…

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
45,244 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buses to Costco?

Hope you know that you have to have a membership ...

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,598 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buses to Costco?

Yes I have a membership and it's only too look as I'm curious to see what's available in the US stores compared to us in Australia.

I have a thing about foreign supermarkets LOL.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
3,783 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Buses to Costco?

we enjoyed COSTCO in Honolulu. I found a bottle of Bacardi the size of a water cooler for less than we pay for a litre here in Canada.

South Coast NSW
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Buses to Costco?

I have a Costco membership too yays! Was just there last week.

For BLBL's info, Costco is a two hour drive from where I live - so is Ikea. We usually visit both in the same trip.

When my friend from Wisconsin came out to visit, high on his list of places he wanted to see was Costco, to see how it was different from Costco in the US. And it is quite different according to him. We get some US stuff, but there is a high amount of Aussie stuff there which you can buy in bulk too.

Also, Costco Sydney is quite different from Costco Canberra - they are three hours drive from each other.

I don't know, maybe this stuff is boring but I do find it interesting.. I can spend significant amounts of time just wandering about supermarkets staring at stuff. It is like a temporal vortex into which I am drawn..

7. Re: Buses to Costco?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 18:17