We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hawaiian food in Laie

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
seattle
Level Contributor
407 posts
130 reviews
Save Topic
Hawaiian food in Laie

Can anyone suggest the best place to buy Hawaiian food in the Laie/Kahuku area, specifically kalua pork, fresh poi, lau lau, squid luau, haupia? We will be staying in the Kuilima Estate condos. Mahalo

Milwaukie, Oregon
Level Contributor
3,978 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hawaiian food in Laie

A good bet would be Tamura's Market in Hau'ula, which is a bit south of Laie. I recall that they had a lot of "local style" food:

www.tamurasmarket.com

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
10,349 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hawaiian food in Laie

Barbara offers a wonderful option...

I love the local feel of Tamura's.

Foodland, located in Laie and along the North Shore at Pupukea, about equal distance from Turtle Bay,

Will carry poi, lau lau and kalua pork (generally) as well as poke and perhaps some other Hawaiian foods they prepared that day.

Note, the Laie store does not sell any alcohol.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hawaiian food in Laie

i've always wanted to go to the Hukilau Cafe in Laie after seeing it on man vs food..so hmm good

4. Re: Hawaiian food in Laie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 22:18