We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Legends Show at HHV

St Louis Metro
Level Contributor
47 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Legends Show at HHV

Our group will be arriving in HNL on February 27 for just 2 days before flying to Maui for 5 days and Kauai for 7 days. This is the trip of a lifetime and we are all so excited.

I just saw where there is a Legends "Rock a Hula Baby" show at the HHV. Has anyone seen this show? It looks like something I would really enjoy. We've seen Legends shows in Branson and enjoyed them. Just wondering if anyone had seen this particular show and if the locals might know of any way to get discounted tickets.

Thanks so much!

Honolulu
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
1,514 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Legends Show at HHV

The Legends show is at the Royal Hawaiian Center Showroom on the third level of the shopping complex.

I would not worring bout getting advance reservation. Upon arrival, find yourself the O'ahu Guide and/or This Week magazine (may be found at your arrival baggage claim area) and they should have some kind of discount and information for you. Performance is never sold out, so don't worry.

Other cabaret performance are the Society of Seven, LV at the Outrigger Main Showroom and the John Hirokawa's Magic of Polynesia at the Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel.

A few hawaiian show/luau, but, you need to check what is performing the nights you are in Waikiki. I would not worry about a luau or hawaiian show, wait till you get to Maui.

Good luck,

California
Level Contributor
539 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Legends Show at HHV

We saw Legends last April ... and we were surprised at how much fun .. how entertaining it was. From the children to the grandparents had a great time and enjoyed the show. We didn't do the dinner show.. and were glad... because they all sat below the rest of us so we were peering down upon them lol

California
Level Contributor
539 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Legends Show at HHV

Actually ... the Elvis impersonator... who is a very talented singer... climbed up into our section and sang a song to Nana... giving her a kiss and a scarf... lol

4. Re: Legends Show at HHV

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2013, 09:16