We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waikiki shopping plaza

Brisbane
Level Contributor
7,168 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Waikiki shopping plaza

I see Waikiki underwent renovations in 2011 and that there's now a Victoria's secret. Whereabouts at the plaza is this?? I tried having a look at the store directory and map and couldn't find it in the list!

Also, does anyone know if Guess is still there?? It isn't in the store directory either.

Last question, I promise. :) Does the Ross dress for less on Waikiki have more stock or bargains than the one at Ala Moana??

Thanks. ;-)

Edited: 07 November 2012, 12:08
Bendigo, Australia
Level Contributor
170 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Waikiki shopping plaza

Guess was gone when we were there in November last year, unfortunately. They do have a Guess on the other side of the strip now, but it's mainly clothing & jewellery, and there's only a couple of bags, clutches & sunnies etc.

Victoria's Secret is also on the main strip & very easy to spot when walking along it. It's on the same side as Macy's.

I can't quite remember, but I think it's not very far from Sephora.

I'm not sure about your Ross' question, sorry.

South Coast NSW
Level Contributor
2,385 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Waikiki shopping plaza

Does the Ross dress for less on Waikiki have more stock or bargains than the one at Ala Moana??

My experience was they have different items. I also went to Ross Dress For Less at Ward Warehouse and that had different items again.

If you have the time and inclination, visit all 3. :)

Sask
Level Contributor
700 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Waikiki shopping plaza

Make sure to check out the TJ Maxx store at the Ward location...much better stuff than Ross, imo. I don't have the patience to look through piles of garbage to get to that one piece worth buying.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
7,168 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Waikiki shopping plaza

Thanks everyone. I will look into Tj Maxx.

Can't wait to return to shopping paradise next month! ;)

Honolulu
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
1,514 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Waikiki shopping plaza

Victoria Secrets is located at the corner of Royal Hawaiian Avenue and Kalakaua at the Waikiki Shopping Plaza. When the remodeling took place, Armani Xchange moved into Guess's location at the other corner, Seaside and Kalakaua. Guess is now in the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center.

Ross Dress for Less is now located in the former Waikiki 1 & 2 theatres on Seaside Avenue. If you go late, the deals for the day are gone. Remember, tourist all shop here for dealsl. Go early and you will find the dealsl. Go late, you get what is left. If you are driving, Ross gives two hour parking complimentary.

Good luck, shopping

Brisbane
Level Contributor
7,168 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Waikiki shopping plaza

That's useful, thank you! :)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,965 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Waikiki shopping plaza

As if JS needs good luck for shopping .... such an expert already...!!!

Victoria Secret is on that corner .. and Sephora is about next door .. so easy to find.

I've been ordering from VS online and they've been great ...

I don't have to tell you to have fun ... but I need to tell you we want reports ... everything about the shopping and the eating .. its a pre-requisite for me letting you out of the country you know...!!

Brisbane
Level Contributor
7,168 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Waikiki shopping plaza

Thanks Eaglemaniac!

I too have been ordering from VS online - shame about the shipping costs, but!

Even though I didn't go on a shopping spree last time, I hope to on this trip! ;-)

I'm gonna have a look at Ala Moana's website and see new shops they have!

Thanks again everyone.

pzp
Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Kapaa
Level Contributor
23,604 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Waikiki shopping plaza

Check out Nordstrom Rack at 330 Kamakee Street. Upscale off-price. It's very near Ward Center.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
7,168 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Waikiki shopping plaza

Thanks pzp. We will certainly try our best to check out Nordstrom Rack also. We have 2 1/2 days on Waikiki...I think most of our time will be spent shopping haha ;-)