We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pro Bowl Bus

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Pro Bowl Bus

I've got plane tickets, game tickets, hotel on Waikiki! Now I want a bus ride to the game and back to Waikiki. Checked with Roberts, they say no bus to the game. Any other ideas on getting to the game from hotel and back. I don't want to drive to the stadium. Help.

Colorado
Level Contributor
3,921 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pro Bowl Bus

Why not just use TheBus which will take you from Waikiki directly to Aloha Stadium? Either #20 or #42 both of which run frequently. Only would cost you $2.50/pp each way.

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pro Bowl Bus

I have looked at that but the travel time is long. I would prefer a direct bus even if the cost were higher. Not wanting to fight a big crowd for a seat on the bus back to Waikiki. Thanks for the thought!

Oahu, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
25,522 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pro Bowl Bus

Aloha,

As it gets closer to the Pro Bowl more information will surface

The Bus usually has a shuttle that goes directly to Aloha Stadium from Waikiki.

Just talked to them and they said to call closer to the actual date.

Thing will open up soon

Aloha

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pro Bowl Bus

Thank you and Mahalo and Aloha!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
80 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pro Bowl Bus

Check with the concierge at your hotel, they usually can book you a ride on bus from a price of 25-50 bucks per person if you want to shell out that much.

hope this helps.....

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pro Bowl Bus

Thanks Mike. Not sure I want to go that high. Sounds like The Bus might be my best bet!

Vancouver, British...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Pro Bowl Bus

I'm in the same boat as you. I have been to the game a few times and will be this time also. Most of the times I went I took "The"Bus" Express Shuttle,which picked you up in Waikiki right by the Zoo. I think it was like $13. Return. A few years ago they for some reason stopped that service. Now checking online,it appears last year it was back again. But this year who knows.

I found another way when I was there 2years ago by luck.

I booked through the Waikiki Beach Marriott. I found out that they had a shuttle/van leaving every 30minutes to the game. I just emailed them, and they told me its on again this year. It is $26 round trip. You have to go into their lobby and reserve with them. I liked it better than the bus. Yes more expensive, but not so crowded. Hope it helps.

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pro Bowl Bus

Thank you, Brian.There are 4 of us going to the game so that will be a little expensive. I will have a rental car and may drive the 4 of us myself. I'm always afraid to the hassel of parking and getting out after the game. I do like that idea of a ride. Thanks again.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
138 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pro Bowl Bus

We did theBus shuttle last Pro Bowl and it was great. Lots of busses ready and waiting for us outside the zoo. We drove there the year before and as much fun as the pouring rain tailgating was, the bus was so much more convenient and no headache at all! 2 years ago we waited in traffic for an hour about a half mile from the stadium. Last year there was no wait to get there and waited about 10 mins to board a bus shuttle back to Waikiki, which was impressive considering the massive amounts of people doing the same! For some reason I believe we booked online.... Could be totally off on that one though:)

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
1,428 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Pro Bowl Bus

Agree 99+% on the City Bus non-stop shuttles; by far the best organized of any "big-game football" event we've been to.

Additional info @ post #37:

tripadvisor.com/…45852380