We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enterprise location in N. Nimitz highway

NY
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Enterprise location in N. Nimitz highway

We will be doing a split stay in Oahu when we visit in April. We start and end our stay at the Embassy suites. We plan on renting a van from Enterprise for our transfer to Aulani for the middle portion of or visit. The lowest car rental rate I've found entails a pick up at N.Nimitz location. They have closer offices but the rates are close to double. I would like to know how difficult it will be to go the Highway location from Embassy suites. Thank you in advance for your help.

Honolulu
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
1,549 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Enterprise location in N. Nimitz highway

The N Nimitz location is at 1130 N. Nimitz, Tel: 1-808-599-2677 and across Pier 38 where Nico's and Uncle's restaurant are.

Approx. 7 miles, cost by Taxi $25 o/w or the Airport Bus at $2.50 ea.

It is not diffecult to get to Enterprise on Nimitz. I would continue to check car rentals and compare what is suitable for you. I would think you can find a good and probably cheaper rate closer to Waikiki.

Good luck,

NY
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Enterprise location in N. Nimitz highway

Thank you islekane. I will keep this booking then and be on the lookout for lower rates closer to the hotel.

3. Re: Enterprise location in N. Nimitz highway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2014, 06:17