We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter Brunch

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
838 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Easter Brunch

It just dawned on me last night that Easter Sunday is earlier this year - on March 31. And that we will be in Honolulu on that date.

My first move was to search these forums for advice on where to have brunch and the recommendation was hands down for Orchids. But they are booked. :(

The other recommendation, the Royal Hawaiian, looks good but more expensive than Orchids.

Any suggestions? We would like something nice, somewhere around $50 or so for adults. We don't want just a hotel buffet breakfast.

We plan to rent a car to look around the island that day, so we would be willing to drive outside of the Waikiki area.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions you can offer!

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
27,866 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter Brunch

Recent thread:

For other threads:

Go to the Oahu forum. Use the search: Easter Brunch

I went to Sam Snead's Tavern on the Green one year for Easter brunch.

Nice atmosphere overlooking a golf course. Decent food, yet inexpensive for an Easter Brunch.

Located near Pearl Harbor.

Note the name change to Seven Palms Bar & Grille

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
27,866 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter Brunch

Link to new name:

Scroll to the bottom for Sunday Brunch menu.

I do not know if Easter Sunday has a different menu or price.

For someone going to Pearl Harbor museums on Easter Sunday, this is a nice option. It is open to the public. Make reservations.

Level Contributor
12 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easter Brunch

Try the Hau Tree Lanai at the Kaimana Beach Hotel. The food is delicious and the setting can't be beat.

Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
1,551 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easter Brunch

Here's a couple suggestions.

1) "The Prince Court Restaurant" at the Hawaii Prince Hotel, 100 Holomoana St., Tel: (808) 944-4494. Had brunch a couple of weeks ago, great atmosphere overlooking the marina, great seafood selections, local favorites, lots of breakfast items to include omlette station, good salad bar and lots of dessert;

2) "The Plumeria Beach Cafe" at the Kahala Resort Hotel, Tel: (808) 739-8888. Inside and outside ocean view, great atmosphere, go on line at www.kahalaresort.com. A little more expensive, but, I believe still under your price range. I like to order from the menu, "Seafood Benedic" with a basket of bannana muffins;

3) "The Oceanarium Restaurant" at the Pacfic Beach Hotel, Tel: (808) 922-1233. Great family location, highly recommended by the local people. Lots of selection to include seafood, salad bar, assorted sushi with sashimi and poki, a lot of hot local items, lots of asian dishes and dessert.

4) Outside of Waikiki, "The Willows", Tel: 952-9200. A local establishment with lots of items to include Hawaiian and American Food. Lots of local favorites. Located in the University Area, less than 10 minutes by car.

The list above are local favorites where you will see lots of local families out for Easter Sunday. I believe all buffets are under $50.

Good luck, what ever you choose, make your reservation asap.

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
21,082 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easter Brunch

With Orchid's booked, I would check out Michaels at the Colony Surf Hotel. Sunday Brunch is $48.

6. Re: Easter Brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2014, 06:15