We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter dinner

Matawan, New Jersey
Level Contributor
331 posts
178 reviews
Save Topic
Easter dinner

With all the excitement of our trip, I completely forgot that it was Easter. Any suggestions on Easter dinner(if i can still get a reservation)

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
20,482 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter dinner

I'd go to Easter Sunday Brunch at Orchids at the Halekulani Hotel. Beautiful setting next to the ocean with carving stations, seafood, and everything you would desire.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
431 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter dinner

sorry sugarmag>>>>

I'm thinking you have probably discovered like I did getting a reservation for Brunch on Easter is unlikely unless it was made many, many , many, weeks ago.

If for some miracle you do find a way...please let me know :)

Bathurst, Australia
Level Contributor
293 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easter dinner

We will also be there over Easter. Everything is usually closed in Aus on Good Friday (or maybe just alcohol?) will things be open?

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
20,482 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easter dinner

Everything will be opened on Good Friday, it's not a US holiday.

You can buy as many Mai Tai's as you wish.

Bathurst, Australia
Level Contributor
293 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easter dinner

Great! What about Sunday? Does everyone go out for lunch?

Matawan, New Jersey
Level Contributor
331 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Easter dinner

We couldn't get easter brunch but we got a reservation at orchids for easter dinner. Can't complain considxering I was a slacker!

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
10,505 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Easter dinner

FYI, Good Friday is a State holiday in Hawaii....

It means govt offices and some community facilities are closed, and the bus service runs on a different schedule (fewer buses running).

But only a very small percentage of business are closed (apart from some restaurants in the FInancial District), and virtually none closed which service the vIsitor industry.

8. Re: Easter dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2014, 05:17