We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel room w/ kitchen close to Wyndham at Waikiki Beach Walk

los angeles
Level Contributor
273 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel room w/ kitchen close to Wyndham at Waikiki Beach Walk

I will be staying at the Wyndham at Waikiki Beach Walk. But I need to find another hotel close by that has a kitchen. Any suggestions? Looking at a nightly rate of $120.

MA
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel room w/ kitchen close to Wyndham at Waikiki Beach Walk

Check wyndham royal gardens dont know if its in the right location for you

Seattle
Level Contributor
45,856 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel room w/ kitchen close to Wyndham at Waikiki Beach Walk

(re post #1) Those hotels aren't close to each other. Royal Gardens is way back by the Ala Wai canal. It's also double the price this person wants to pay.

$120 (if you mean with all taxes in) is very low for the Beach Walk area in Waikiki. You can check The Breakers or Polynesian Plaza (the two on or closest to BeachWalk of the lower priced hotels) or futher inland (but budget places) Hawaiian King, White Sands, or Waikiki Sand Villa.

suze

jack.
Level Contributor
230 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel room w/ kitchen close to Wyndham at Waikiki Beach Walk

How close?

Is the Malia too far?

los angeles
Level Contributor
273 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel room w/ kitchen close to Wyndham at Waikiki Beach Walk

Something within a 10 min walk. $120 before taxes. Thanks everyone!

Seattle
Level Contributor
45,856 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel room w/ kitchen close to Wyndham at Waikiki Beach Walk

White Sands

Auckland
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel room w/ kitchen close to Wyndham at Waikiki Beach Walk

I am also looking at Hawaii for my next holiday. probably Sept or October?? I have time share with wyndham so was thinking of staying there? Is it nice and is it close to things? Would I need to hire a car? I'm just scouring tripadvisor to find out a bit more about where to go in Hawaii. I would like to spend 2 weeks so must either try and get two weeks at wyndham or would you suggest a second week in a different area.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,965 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel room w/ kitchen close to Wyndham at Waikiki Beach Walk

Collete ... please don't be offended, but you should start your own thread, or people will be confused with you and Emon.

Here's a website about the Wyndham ... which has a kitchen.

http://www.vrbo.com/122490

NY
Level Contributor
65 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel room w/ kitchen close to Wyndham at Waikiki Beach Walk

Outrigger Regency on BeachWalk... I just got it for $189 & the rooms are nice! It doesn't have a pool of it's own, but you get privileges at Outrigger Reef on the Beach which is just down the street.

Edited: 11 April 2013, 03:44
Seattle
Level Contributor
45,856 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel room w/ kitchen close to Wyndham at Waikiki Beach Walk

But that suggestion's quite a bit more money. The trick about this question isn't so much the kitchen or the location, it's the price. There are only a few hotels that inexpensive in the area.

NY
Level Contributor
65 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel room w/ kitchen close to Wyndham at Waikiki Beach Walk

That's your opinion. It has two out of the three requirements. I was in a similar search & after seeing what I could (or couldn't) get for that amount, I decided to raise my budget a little. If the OP decides on that option, they now know about the Regency. Also, if any other readers find themselves looking for a cheaper room with a kitchen that's not a condo, they now know as well.

Too much information never hurt anyone. In fact, a post just like this would have saved me a lot of hassle. ;)