We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pearl harbor

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
florida
Level Contributor
136 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
pearl harbor

Greetings,

Coming in a couple of weeks, and made a mistake and didn't get timed tickets for USS Arizona. I know they say if you get there early you can maybe still get a ticket? Does anybody know what the military ticket price is for the USS Missouri? It just says check at the entrance. wondering whether I will save money (tickets for 5 adults) with military over just buying the pass? Anybody know? Thanks in advance.

Colorado
Level Contributor
3,474 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pearl harbor

Yes, military price is a savings for USS Missouri. Can't remember amount,but it was a decent savings with our mi.itary ID.

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
26,367 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: pearl harbor

On the right side of this page, there is a Top Question, Vacation info for U.S. Military.

There is a lot of info including a price list for attractions, activities & tours. One of the Great Life Hawaii links.

USS Missouri is on the list.

I do not know if you need to use the ITT at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam.

Colorado
Level Contributor
3,474 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pearl harbor

No, tickets are available for purchase right at PH with military ID. We have purchased for either USS Missouri or Pacific Aviation Museum or both right where tickets for Bowfin tickets are purchased and used our ID's.

florida
Level Contributor
136 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pearl harbor

Thanks to all. I looked under the military category for Pearl, but there weren't any specifics about how much.

5. Re: pearl harbor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2014, 06:17