We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renewing Wedding Vows

Bethel, Connecticut
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Topic
Renewing Wedding Vows

My husband and I will be on the island next month to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary! I would like to surprise him with a small wedding vow renewal ceremony, perhaps on the beach. I don't want a big production and we are sadly, on a tight budget (2 kids in college!). We are staying in Ko Olina but have a rental car. Any suggestions?

Elk Rapids, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
9,668 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Renewing Wedding Vows

We did our 25th renewal on a beach at sunset and we wrote our own ceremony. No need to pay somone to do it if you don't want to. Another visitor was kind enough to take some pictures for us.

Just a thought but it meant more to us to do our own than pay for a canned one.

Dallas
Level Contributor
23,480 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Renewing Wedding Vows

Both the Outrigger Waikiki and Outrigger Reef do vow renewal ceremonies. I think they are free and you can take your own pics. Do a search on the forum and you can get more information.

I think it is only for hotel guests at those hotels though.

Aloha

United States
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Renewing Wedding Vows

Yes, you need to be a guest at the outriggers for their vow renewal ceremonies.

You'll be able to do something else,, best wishes, happy 25th silver anniversary! :)

Aloha ~

4. Re: Renewing Wedding Vows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2014, 06:16