We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Michael Kors

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
181 posts
314 reviews
Save Topic
Michael Kors

Hi can anybody tell me if they sell Michael Kors watches in there shop on the Ala Moana Mall or any other jewellers in Honolulu

South Coast NSW
Level Contributor
2,383 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Michael Kors

Michael Kors is a subject on which I can speak for some time. :)

Macys have a range of the Michael Kors watches. I believe the Michael Kors store also does stock them, but give them a call to make sure.

www.alamoanacenter.com/Stores/Michael-Kors

There is also a Michael Kors at the outlet store - might be worth giving them a call to see if they stock watches if you are planning to make a visit to Waikele -

premiumoutlets.com/outlets/store_listing.asp…

Macys had a really great range of watches overall last time I was there, I did look quite closely at the Michael Kors ones.

While on the subject of Michael Kors, you will likely find some of the clothing on the discount racks at Macys, it is well worth a dig through there to see what you can find.

Not sure on the jewellers as that is not somewhere I spent much time.

NORTH CAROLINA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
7,277 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Michael Kors

Iv'e also seen a lot of Michael Kors stuff in TJ Maxx at home lately like Pocketbooks and clothes not sure about watches but TJ Maxx does have a small jewelry counter. The closest one to Waikiki is in the Ward Village Shops.

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
938 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Michael Kors

I have my eye on his rose gold watches. Stunning!

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
37 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Michael Kors

Those are really pretty!

South Coast NSW
Level Contributor
2,383 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Michael Kors

This one is my current favourite -

michaelkors.com/p/…

J'adore the bling. Last trip I ended up with a Fossil watch which cost me $80 and had bling as well as a mother of pearl face.. plus it came with an umbrella and a nice tin. this next trip I am probably going to spend a little more. Or I might get 3x cheaper ones.

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
43,321 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Michael Kors

I am seeing more Michael Kors in Ross, TJ Maxx and those types of "discounters" here on the Mainland.

You "may" also find Michael Kors at Neiman Marcus or Nordstrom (as well as Macy's) at the Ala Moana Center - although the odds of finding stuff on sale is much slimmer.

Edited: 12 June 2013, 22:28
Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
181 posts
314 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Michael Kors

My wife was looking at this Parker version but with the white plastic strap, however after seeing this one she is converted to rose gold.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
181 posts
314 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Michael Kors

Thanks Beedoo700, looks like i will be spending quite some time shopping on my vacation.

United States
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Michael Kors

Great info folks,, looks like I'll have something new to "watch" out for! Lol! Thanks! :)

10. Re: Michael Kors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2014, 07:16