We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking Roy's restaurant

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
bristol
Level Contributor
400 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
Booking Roy's restaurant

Please can anyone help I want to book a table at Roy's as we live in uk I don't want to phone

Is there any web site or booking system on line which I can book by not listed on open table is this because it's too early visiting in sept

Thankyou

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
51,392 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking Roy's restaurant

If you are going in September I would not worry about reservations, you'll be fine waiting to book until you get there.

New Zealand
Level Contributor
705 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking Roy's restaurant

Book during the day or even the day before as you will have trouble just rocking up there at night, maybe 1/2 wait

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
114 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking Roy's restaurant

It doesn't look like Roy's accept on line reservations - only by phone. Only the very high end restaurants do you need to make advance reservations ahead of your arrival. I agree with others that making phone reservation once you arrive in Hawaii would be your best bet as well as Sept not being the peak summer time in the Islands.

4. Re: Booking Roy's restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2014, 06:19