We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is there a Holiday Inn in honalulu

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
1 post
Save Topic
is there a Holiday Inn in honalulu

place to stay in honalulu

Dallas
Level Contributor
21,433 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is there a Holiday Inn in honalulu

Yep, the Waikiki Beachcomber is in fact now a Holiday Inn property. It is a fantastic location in the middle of Waikiki, and is across the street from the Outrigger Waikiki property. It is surrounded by shops, restaurants, next to the IMP, and across from what I think is the best part of the Waikiki Beach.

It is reasonably priced compared to other hotels, fairly newly renovated and a very nice hotel. Just don't expect to get any "beach view" rooms, although there are rooms with views of the water over the hotels that sit right on the beach.

I would not hesitate to stay there, especially if you are able to get some sort of Holiday Inn deals.

Be sure to look at their reviews on TA for lots of reviews and be sure to look through the traveler photos on the review site.

Aloha

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
43,893 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is there a Holiday Inn in honalulu

Yep - Google it!

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
754 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is there a Holiday Inn in honalulu

I've stayed there, and would do so again. Great location, our room had a lovely view, and the staff were very friendly.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
52,266 posts
423 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: is there a Holiday Inn in honalulu

Oddly enough of the major brands, IHG is grossly under represented in HI. It seems to me an ideal spot for Crowne Plaza, Intercontinental and HI brands. I wouldn't be surprised to see them open a HUALUXE hotel in HI in the next couple of years.

They were able to get Outrigger to rebrand the Beachcomber a few year back and I think it has gone well for both of them. Maybe they will expand the relationship in the future.

5. Re: is there a Holiday Inn in honalulu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2014, 05:18