We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waikiki Beach Rentals website

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
558 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Waikiki Beach Rentals website

Just wondering if anyone has used this website to book a vacation rental. If so were you satisfied with their service and the quality of the condo you booked?

I've looked at vrbo and another couple listed in the top questions section but have spotted a few condos on the website above which seem to suit our needs.

Dallas
Level Contributor
23,910 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Waikiki Beach Rentals website

If you will put Waikiki beach rentals in the search box, there are several previous threads on TA that might give you some inputs.

Westport, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Waikiki Beach Rentals website

I've just booked a condo in the Ilikai for January 2014. Really reasonable rates and way cheaper than the hotel prices. For a family it's certainly the better option for us. Reviews I've read are all good. A 30% deposit was needed with balance due 30 days before stay. Fingers crossed its all good :)

Ipswich, Australia
Level Contributor
52 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Waikiki Beach Rentals website

We stayed at the Ilikai Room 1502 from mid September to early October. We had absolutely no problem with the room or Waikiki Beach Rentals. Highly recommend them. We had friends who also booked with them and despite a couple of minor issues with the room they stayed in all was fine. When we go back which will be in next 12 months we will stay at Ilikai again and book through WBR. Marina side is the best and the 02 rooms are very private and well appointed.

Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Waikiki Beach Rentals website

We just got back from 10 days in beautiful Hawaii , we booked through this company earlier in the year when it was called waikiki ocean front rentals, we stayed in room 2607 at the Ilikai. The room was just as described, very clean and had every thing we could possibly need. Coming from Australia I was a little concerned about it and did send of an email to them with my concerns. Now having stayed there I would not hesitate to use them again.

Miranda, Sydney
Level Contributor
3,366 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Waikiki Beach Rentals website

My sister-in-law has just arrived for 4 nights, booked Ilikai through WBR. We have also booked one of their condos for March. Will let you know what she thought. Easy booking & definitely cheaper than going through the hotel/condos direct.

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
558 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Waikiki Beach Rentals website

Well I've found a few condo's in Ilikai on WBR and and am trying to figure out which one to pick. There seem to be plenty of reviews and the added reassurance of your replies are guiding me towards using WBR to book next year..

Thank you.

lwj
Norcal
Level Contributor
2,278 posts
407 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Waikiki Beach Rentals website

We stayed at the Ilikai for the first time this past July and had no problems with WBR.

The condo had windows facing towards the Hilton Hawaiian Village and was in the wing towards the ocean. It was wonderful having a balcony overlooking the lagoon and being able to see the fireworks on Tuesday and Friday nights....

We have already booked our place for next summer through WBR..... but the condo will be a little closer to the ocean this time.

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
558 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Waikiki Beach Rentals website

lwj, do you mind if I ask which room you were in? I'm trying to work out which room would offer the best view of the Luau and fireworks at the hotel next door. I've been looking at rooms on a higher floor with numbers ending in 12 through to 42 and have looked at loads of lanai photos and read loads of reviews but can't work out which would be best to choose.

Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Waikiki Beach Rentals website

Sorry to jump In on your question to Lwj, our room was 2607 on top floor, had perfect views of Diamond Head, beach, lagoon, fireworks, and the Luau was directly below us so we could look down on it, mind you we're high up so you may want a lower floor to see them more clearly, you will have no trouble hearing it though.

South Coast NSW
Level Contributor
2,621 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Waikiki Beach Rentals website

I'll throw the link in here as well for those considering the Ilikai -

hicondos.com/hawaii-Condos/Ilikai-Apartments…

Has a great map of the hotel/condo room numbers ;)