We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Germaine's Luau

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,076 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Germaine's Luau

Livingsocial has a deal for this luau that started today and will be available for 12 days.

"As the sun sets on the secluded beach, enjoy the flavors and spirit of Hawaii with island-style food and fun at this traditional luau experience. Journey to the ancient splendor of the aloha state with this deal:

• $39 ($78 value) for buffet admission for one with three drink tickets

• All-you-can-eat buffet features a wide variety of tasty Hawaiian-American dishes

• Action-packed musical journey through the songs and dances of Tahiti, Samoa, New Zealand, and Hawaii"

https:/…

Mentioned in this post
Hawaii
Hawaii
United States
Alhambra, California
Level Contributor
1,442 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Germaine's Luau

Great deal, although I liked Patadise Cove much better, Germaine's Luau is my second choice.....

Mentioned in this post
Germaine's Luau
Germaine's Luau
1,518 Reviews
Oahu, HI
Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,076 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Germaine's Luau

I've not been to Germaine's so I can't compare but we did have a good time at Paradise Cove.

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Level Contributor
279 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Germaine's Luau

We weren't going to do a luau on this trip. I've been to a couple already but hate spending too much money on them since I really only go for the food and Hawaiian beach setting. Everyone says you don't go to a luau for the food but they are wrong. It's always about the food, all the time, everytime you go. That's why people go to try the flavors of Hawaii. I like to go to a luau everytime I go to Hawaii but for what you're getting, none of them are really that amazing. Except...for $39 a person, it's too cheap to pass up. We bought it:) Can't wait for some hula dancing, hawaiian all you can eat buffet, lava flows and a beautiful beach sunset. Germaine's Luau starts off our week on Oahu. We can't wait!

Edited: 07 October 2013, 03:03
Mentioned in this post
Hawaii
Hawaii
United States
Germaine's Luau
Germaine's Luau
1,518 Reviews
Oahu, HI
Oahu
Oahu
Hawaii
Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,076 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Germaine's Luau

We'll I'm glad someone is taking advantage of it.

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
1,294 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Germaine's Luau

I am too.... Actually, my hubby and I are taking mom and dad on a double date. On Maui my dad was sick and missed our night at OLL.

While I realize this doesn't compare, it is close to where we are staying and it's a good opportunity for him to see the imu ceremony and sample some of the more traditional luau foods and enjoy the hula dancing with the beachfront location, sunset etc.

We will also be doing PCC as a large family group with the prime rib option.

I think after this we have all the bases covered......

Edited: 07 October 2013, 06:42
Mentioned in this post
Maui
Maui
Hawaii
6. Re: Germaine's Luau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2014, 05:16