We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which room in Ilikai?

Which Honolulu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
549 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Which room in Ilikai?

I've been looking at various rooms in Ilikai and am keen to be able to view both the Luau and fireworks at the hotel next door. I've read loads of reviews on VRBO and WBR but can't work out which rooms would be best. So far I've looked at rooms ending in 12 through to 42. Can anyone tell me which would offer the best views or, if it is easier, which to avoid?

Chicagoland
Level Contributor
20,466 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Which room in Ilikai?

We stayed there twice a few years ago. The "Lagoon View" room had a beautiful view over the city and ocean. We could see the rooftop festivities at the hotel next door. (The "W"?) We also stayed in an "Ocean View" room that overlooked the marina, and there was an on-property show below us on evening. (We were there before the 'hotel' portion of the building was moved to only the top few floors. The Hilton fireworks are about five minutes long. You'd see them from either location in the hotel, but...not a big whoop. I'd only avoid rooms facing the street.

South Coast NSW
Level Contributor
2,383 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which room in Ilikai?

This page has a great map of the Ilikai room number layout -

hicondos.com/hawaii-Condos/Ilikai-Apartments…

Hope that helps! ;)

3. Re: Which room in Ilikai?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2014, 06:38