We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which conveyor belt sushi do you like?

San Diego
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
which conveyor belt sushi do you like?

Planning on taking the kids for this experience, but which place do you recommend for quality, price, and wait time?

1) Sushisan 2) Kuru Kuru Sushi 3) Genki Sushi

Honolulu
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
1,515 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which conveyor belt sushi do you like?

I eat sushi 3 and/or 4 times a week at either Genki Sushi on Kapahulu and/or Kuru Kuru Sushi Kahala Mall.

Been to Sushi-san, did not like it. Maybe it was the choices that they had. I sit at the counter facing the belt, but, never take from the conveyor belt. I always ask the waithelp and place my orders for fresh items. Never know how long sushi items are placed on the conveyor belt I like the nori wrap items fresh and crisp, not when the Nori is soft and wet looking.

Your children will be enticed to take everything that come pass them. There are family booths, but, the experience is seating at the counter.

2. Re: which conveyor belt sushi do you like?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2014, 05:17