We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No wi-fi in Hilton Hawaiian Village?

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
133 posts
1 review
Save Topic
No wi-fi in Hilton Hawaiian Village?

I just read that the only internet access at HILTON Hawaiian is plug in! What will I do without my iPad??? Lol! Don't the lobbies usually at least have wi fi? Any suggestions/tips on places with accessible wi-fi?.......how will I keep in touch with you guys.....!!! Lol.

new jersey
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: No wi-fi in Hilton Hawaiian Village?

OMG!!!

Shelly where on earth did you read that?!

There is most definitely wi-fi at the HHV. When you check in they will give you the wi-fi code to plug into your laptop, iPad, etc...

I never had any issues with my iPad or cell phone and my kids each had their laptops and again, no problems.

I was "connected" on the beach too :)

new jersey
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: No wi-fi in Hilton Hawaiian Village?

OMG!!!

Shelly where on earth did you read that?!

There is most definitely wi-fi at the HHV. When you check in they will give you the wi-fi code to plug into your laptop, iPad, etc...

I never had any issues with my iPad or cell phone and my kids each had their laptops and again, no problems.

I was "connected" on the beach too :)

Edited: 28 January 2014, 00:56
Wetaskiwin, Canada
Level Contributor
77 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: No wi-fi in Hilton Hawaiian Village?

Buy an Apple Airport and set it up before you go. it plugs into wired internet and will give you your own wifi network in your room. We have one that we bring with us to Hawaii every year and it was well worth the $100 it cost.

new jersey
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: No wi-fi in Hilton Hawaiian Village?

Sorry about the double post... Was on my iPhone lol

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
26,820 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: No wi-fi in Hilton Hawaiian Village?

HHV has a mandatory resort fee of $30/day.

"High Speed Internet access in guest rooms and all public areas; Local calls and 800 access calls; In-Room PlayStation 3 Console with unlimited movies and games; Daily cultural activities including Lei Making, Hula Lessons, Ukulele Lessons (Subject to class availability); Resort Audio Tour."

travel-hawaii.com/hawaiiresortfees.html

It says "all public areas". I agree that it includes wi-fi as HawaiiGirl said.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
133 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: No wi-fi in Hilton Hawaiian Village?

Again I am grateful for your good news! I read a yelp review that complained about their lack of wi fi. And thx for th apple airport tip:)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
498 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: No wi-fi in Hilton Hawaiian Village?

I'm sending this reply on my I pad on my balcony using wifi.turned iPad off then on got to settings click HHonors,click have promo code which they give you in welcome pack click agree to conditions and you are good to go

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
133 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: No wi-fi in Hilton Hawaiian Village?

Good to hear! I'll stop worrying about not having wi fi and find something else. Ha ha. Lv on Thursday, just so many loose ends to tie up.

new jersey
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: No wi-fi in Hilton Hawaiian Village?

Cant wait to hear all about your trip Shelly!!!

Hope your vacation is absolutely AWESOME!!!

Aloha :)

Mineola, New York
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: No wi-fi in Hilton Hawaiian Village?

Yep....answering from our room in the Rainbow tower on my wifi only iPad. No problem